Consumer demand for transparency is reshaping the CPG and retail industries, changing the business from the boardroom down. In response to this transformation, the Path to Purchase Institute developed TransparencyIQ, the only conference focused on the revolutionary force of product transparency and its ability to drive consumer trust and brand loyalty. In its second year running, Label Insight is proud to again serve as the event’s Founding Sponsor.
TransparencyIQ will focus on the way companies can strengthen customer loyalty through best practices in clarifying product information—ingredients, sourcing, production details, etc.—in order to become more transparent to consumers. Attendees will learn the value of product transparency as a strategic business advantage, discover
best practices in communications and marketing, and explore how disruptive and emerging technologies may actually enable more transparency. Attendees will have the opportunity to network in a collegial atmosphere, beginning with a kick-off reception and dinner on May 14. Check out the agenda here.
When: May 14-15
Where: The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus, Oak Brook, IL
- Anne Bernier, Senior Director, Process Strategy, Topco
- Erin Hennessey, Director, Corporate Industry Affairs, Procter & Gamble
- Jay Porter, President, Edelman Chicago
- Roxi Beck, Consumer Engagement Director, The Center for Food Integrity
- Sarah Schmansky, Vice President, Nielsen Growth & Strategy
- Josh Sigel, Chief Operating Officer, Innit
- Joel Warady, CMO, Enjoy Life Foods, covering how small innovators are driving transparency and what steps every company can take to propel these initiatives.
Advisory board members for TransparencyIQ include representatives from Hershey, Procter & Gamble, McKinsey & Company, Topco, The George Institute for Global Health, Edelman, and Label Insight.
This year’s event brings together the industry’s leading minds to discuss one of the industry’s leading initiatives - we hope to see you there!