Label Insight Helping to Bring Transparency to Industry
Transparency Initiatives are the Talk of the Industry
At the center of nearly every conversation I have with our customers and other leaders in the industry is the topic of Product Data Transparency Initiatives and how to give consumers easy access to detailed ingredient information for thousands of products, namely Consumer Facing Product Data (CFPD). As we have discussed in a previous blog post discussing the driving forces of Why the Demand, taking a holistic approach with CFPD can lead to easy, instant access to information to enable the transparency and personalization the industry is craving.
In this introductory video, the first in a series of video segments focusing on the customer perspective to Consumer Facing Product Data, I provide an overview of Label Insight, our platform Labelinsight.com and the approach we take to collect and standardize CFPD and the problems we are solving for our clients.
What to expect in future videos in this series:
- Why our customers believe speed to insight is critical
- How our manufacturer customers control being the source of CFPD
- How our customers use CFPD to drive Private Label strategy and execution
- The implications of flour (yes, flour!) and other ingredients on tax
- How the best manufacturers and retailers use CFPD to understand the WHY behind buying and not just point-of-sales data (the WHAT)
- Similarities between Pet Food and Baby Food
About Ronak Sheth
Ronak Sheth is Label Insight's CEO, bringing 16-years of startup experience in software applications, consulting, technology, manufacturing, and sales to the role. He has leveraged his consulting and technology skills to drive strategic initiatives for global companies across various industries including consumer products, grocery retail, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, high-tech electronics, chemicals, oil, industrial, and legal.